Sunday, February 1, 2009

"OCCIFER, I Dont Have Any Blood In My Alcohol Stream"

Does anyone actually mean it when they apologize to a cop? Why do people even bother to say crap like that. Just today i got pulled over for cutting a light and all i said (and i swear to GOD) was HOW MUCH IS IT CUZ I`M IN A LITTLE RUSH YOU PIG (you`re right i didnt say that pig part) and i slapped his palm with a crisp 100 that i`d withdrawn from the ATM.
I swear if theres technology out there that can capture the hidden smile of pure achievement i`d fkin see all his teeth.

Apologising to cops is the same as when people say "I'd love to help". THOSE PEOPLE NEVER HELP. Just once I'd like to hear someone say, "I'd love to help ... and here I go."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices for the shoes were around 300 dollars on every site. But for all I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what is your opinion?